Monday, February 20, 2012

breathe.

be my thrill
my big spoon
my polarity
my drinking buddy
my tribe
laughter at 4am

the way my life has felt
since the first time i moved to austin
the woman i am now, the pieces i took with me
the ones left behind
the ones that slowly started reaching for the light
growing higher and higher still

the agave plants, the friends made and lost, jos, bouldin creek and the magic
being enchanted by a place, the energy, the air, the art, the edge, the goodness
"i am humbled in this city."

and here i am again.

and oh my god
i am starting to feel my soul shiver
being so blown away by all of it
life
is
so
fucking
beautiful

sing.

and i want to

just because i want to:
i want to fucking jam out
and not feel like a tool when i say that
i want to bliss out
i want to feel so happy and present and grateful
i want to feel the passion and the art and the strings
the trees and the stars and the ocean and the moutains and the moon

the clouds and the anti-clouds.
as he would say.

i want to be head over heels in love
i want to be passionate and kind and loving and hilarious.
i want goodness and genuine care.
i am living in austin.shaky land.

poetic scientist
attracted.literally.
different and the same
as me

i miss my things
i miss my art table
i miss my paintings and inspiration board
i miss my vanity and aphrodite
i miss having plants
i have been here not very long.

breathe.
ease into your new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment