Tuesday, September 13, 2011

in this world.

there is someone in this world that would never be able to do this
to me
a person that sees me
and does not detach from our life together because
we were in this together
how dare you
so what am i doing?
why would i listen to these words?
i do not want someone that makes big promises and breaks every one
a person that will need me
my love
there is a person in this world that will adore me and comfort me
'keep the world at bay from me'
always in true ways
there is a person that will be my light
that will be devoted and always believe in the power of our love
for growth and rebuilding and layers and
messy.thrilling.commitment

and i want the passion
i want the mess
i want the destruction of the old to make room for the powerful new
together
always together
riding the wave
evolution and soul connection
home.

all of it.
not a drop less.
let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment